Topics

[ResinFreightCarBuilders] Photos of Martin Lofton

Bill Welch

Wish I could help.

Bill

---- Steve and Barb Hile <shile@mindspring.com> wrote:

In preparation for the 25th "Naperville" RPM meet this fall, I am wondering
if anyone has a photo, or two of Martin Lofton, who started it all, that
they could share as we honor his memory at this meet. Please advise.

Thanks,
Steve Hile

charles slater

Mike here is one I have of Martin, Frank and me in the sales room at one of the Naperville shows. I have a couple of Lofton family shots I can send if you would like, after Tricia says it is OK.

Charlie Slater

Sent from Outlook

> In preparation for the 25th "Naperville" RPM meet this fall, I am wondering
> if anyone has a photo, or two of Martin Lofton, who started it all, that
> they could share as we honor his memory at this meet.  Please advise.

> Thanks,
> Steve Hile

charles slater

Mike I have a couple of Lofton family photos I can send if Tricia says it is OK. Here is Martin, Frank and me in the sales room at one of the Naperville shows.

Charlie Slater

Pattern Maker for Martin

Sent from Outlook