Topics

Virginian's battleship gons

Curt Fortenberry

Can someone point me to a good reference on the Virginian's battleship gons; class G3 and G4.  Where there other classes?  Thanks.

Curt Fortenberry

James Brewer

Curt,

The N&WHS has a large number of VGN records in its archives; you can search the archives on-line at www.nwhs.org

Hope this helps.

Jim Brewer

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 12:53 PM, Curt Fortenberry <curtfortenberry@...> wrote:
Can someone point me to a good reference on the Virginian's battleship gons; class G3 and G4.  Where there other classes?  Thanks.

Curt Fortenberry

Rich Yoder

Hi Curt,

What are you looking for?

Sincerely,

Rich Yoder

http://www.richyodermodels.com/rym_fc_vgn_gon.htm

Can someone point me to a good reference on the Virginian's battleship gons; class G3 and G4.  Where there other classes?  Thanks.

Curt Fortenberry

Allan Smith

Robert L Hundman has an article in Mainline Modeler June 2006  page 38 -44 with plans and photos of the G-3 G-4 and G-4C.

Al Smith
Sonora Ca

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 12:15 PM, Rich Yoder <oscale48@...> wrote:

Hi Curt,
What are you looking for?
Sincerely,
Rich Yoder

Can someone point me to a good reference on the Virginian's battleship gons; class G3 and G4.  Where there other classes?  Thanks.

Curt Fortenberry

Bill McClure

I simply caution that there are some issues with those drawings, including the brake system and interior details, IIRC.

Bil

al.kresse <water.kresse@...>

Which drawings?

Al Kresse