From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve and Barb Hile
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 12:28 PM
To: PassengerCarList@groups.io; ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io; main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Sad news

I am sorry to advise that Tom Madden's wife of 57 years, Gail, passed away yesterday.  Our deepest sympathy to Tom and his family.

Steve Hile

John Swanson <dwlscbq@...>

Tom;
Please accept my depest sympathy for you loss of your wife and partner. I lost my wife after 50 yearsand I understand the loss you feel.

John Swanson