Topics

ERDX Reefers.

Armand Premo

Looking for information about ERDX Reefers.Are there any current models that are close?Armand Premo

Seth Lakin

Armand, there are many different groups of ERDX reefers. What series do you want to know about?

http://www.canadasouthern.com/caso/NYC-MODELS-FREIGHT2.htm

Near the bottom of the list are ERDX reefers. I don’t know if the list is complete or not.

i have a file of data and a building plan to model a car in the 11000-11049 series. I think I may have a data file on the 10000-10099 series also but no building plan.

Seth Lakin
Michigan City IN

Armand Premo

Thank you Seth.I'll check my wheel reports for specific numbers.Thanks again.Armand Premo