Taylor Trucks: Eastern Car Works?

Bill Welch

Did ECW do the Taylor truck when they were doing trucks? If so does anyone have a set they would like to sell? I am aware they are styrene and need to be assembled but would like to have them for a Reading USRA design gondola.

Bill Welch

Brian Carlson

Yes they did. I’m looking for a pair too.

Brian J. Carlson

On Sep 12, 2018, at 12:13 PM, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:

Did ECW do the Taylor truck when they were doing trucks? If so does anyone have a set they would like to sell? I am aware they are styrene and need to be assembled but would like to have them for a Reading USRA design gondola.

Bill Welch

Todd Sullivan

Bethlehem Car Works has 2 Taylor trucks in the Kit Bits line-up: No. 1217 coil spring and No. 1218 leaf spring.

Todd Sullivan.

Richard Townsend

Yes, Eastern Car Works did Taylor trucks. No, you can't have my pair: they are on MY Reading USRA design gondola.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

Did ECW do the Taylor truck when they were doing trucks? If so does anyone have a set they would like to sell? I am aware they are styrene and need to be assembled but would like to have them for a Reading USRA design gondola.

Bill Welch

Bill,

It looks as though you can order direct.  See:

http://bethlehemcarworks.com/ordering/

Best Regards,

Mike Aufderheide