Rapido NP DS boxcars are out

Brian Carlson

Just a public service announcement that the Rapido Northern Pacific DS box cars are available, finally! Picked one up today at the Greater Toronto train show.

Brian J. Carlson

Any dealers out there willing to bust up the 4-packs? I’d like a couple of the “NP “MAIN STREET…” 1951-56” version

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 9/29/2018 3:50 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI wrote:
Any dealers out there willing to bust up the 4-packs? I’d like a couple of the “NP “MAIN STREET…” 1951-56” version

    I got all mixed up on my orders and first ordered a 130002 and then changed to a 130004.  I buy from HOhobbies.  Have to call and see what I am getting .  I think Rapido has sold out (to dealers) the first run, just a guess.  Anyway I'm willing to trade a couple (in my era) but not sure what I'm getting yet.  I'm also guessing the mail order dealers are breaking up the 4 packs.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

William Hirt

Walthers is listing single and 4 pack car availability on there web site. And they are also showing they are not sold out as of now. I have 4 pack of the Main Street slogan cars ordered through my local dealer to split with a GN modeler.

Bill Hirt

On 9/29/2018 6:55 PM, Jon Miller wrote:
On 9/29/2018 3:50 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI wrote:
Any dealers out there willing to bust up the 4-packs? I’d like a couple of the “NP “MAIN STREET…” 1951-56” version

    I got all mixed up on my orders and first ordered a 130002 and then changed to a 130004.  I buy from HOhobbies.  Have to call and see what I am getting .  I think Rapido has sold out (to dealers) the first run, just a guess.  Anyway I'm willing to trade a couple (in my era) but not sure what I'm getting yet.  I'm also guessing the mail order dealers are breaking up the 4 packs.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
Digitrax  Chief/Zephyr systems,