ARA/AAR Boxcar Modeling Clinic Link

Bill Welch

Here is the link to my 2018 Clinic:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t7chfq1zavanvpw/AAAs4Mmg5OLHiR79M8nqDJ8qa?dl=0
It is for your personal use only, which includes sharing it with friends at club meeting for example. Please do not post it anywhere without my permission. The Spreadsheets are courtesy of Ed Hawkins.

Bill Welch

Paul Doggett

Bill

Your modelling skills and patience is truly amazing thank you for sharing your clinic.

Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 22 Oct 2018, at 18:16, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:

Here is the link to my 2018 Clinic:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t7chfq1zavanvpw/AAAs4Mmg5OLHiR79M8nqDJ8qa?dl=0
It is for your personal use only, which includes sharing it with friends at club meeting for example. Please do not post it anywhere without my permission. The Spreadsheets are courtesy of Ed Hawkins.

Bill Welch

Steve SANDIFER

Thanks very much.

J. Stephen Sandifer

It is for your personal use only, which includes sharing it with friends at club meeting for example. Please do not post it anywhere without my permission. The Spreadsheets are courtesy of Ed Hawkins.

Bill Welch

steve_wintner

Great stuff, thanks Bill