Topics

Railroad Model Craftsman

StephenK

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay

Schleigh Mike

My copy of RMC came by mail today----Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.

On Friday, November 30, 2018, 6:32:40 PM EST, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay

BRIAN PAUL EHNI

Looking at the Nov 2018 issue right now.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Nov 30, 2018, at 5:32 PM, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay

Schleigh Mike

Mine is December.

On Friday, November 30, 2018, 6:43:14 PM EST, Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io <mike_schleigh@...> wrote:

My copy of RMC came by mail today----Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.

On Friday, November 30, 2018, 6:32:40 PM EST, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay

David Holden

I have the December 2018 issue also.

-- David Holden

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018, at 3:46 PM, Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io wrote:

Mine is December.

On Friday, November 30, 2018, 6:43:14 PM EST, Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io <mike_schleigh@...> wrote:

My copy of RMC came by mail today----Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.

On Friday, November 30, 2018, 6:32:40 PM EST, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay

Eric Hansmann

My December 2018 RMC arrived today.

They posted a message on Facebook indicating a mailing snafu and proper issues will be mailed to RMC subscribers.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Nov 30, 2018, at 5:32 PM, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay

Gary Ray

I have mine.  Not sure what day it arrived as they are not delivering mail yet in our area due to the Camp Fire.

Gary Ray

Magalia, CA

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay

Larry Smith

There is now a header on White River's site saying there was a mixup at the distributer's and the wrong magazines were sent out to subscribers. They are now in the process of sending the correct copies out.

Larry Smith