Topics

Railroad Model Craftsman

StephenK

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay

Schleigh Mike

My copy of RMC came by mail today----Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.

On Friday, November 30, 2018, 6:32:40 PM EST, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone rec'd the lated copy of RMC?   I haven't, but today I got a copy of Railfan and Railroad--and I don't subscribe to it.   There is nothing on White River Productions website saying that RMC has been discontinued (in fact, it shows the latest copy) but, I am wondering....

Steve Kay

BRIAN PAUL EHNI

Looking at the Nov 2018 issue right now. 

Thanks!
Brian Ehni 
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Nov 30, 2018, at 5:32 PM, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Steve Kay

Schleigh Mike

Mine is December.

On Friday, November 30, 2018, 6:43:14 PM EST, Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io <mike_schleigh@...> wrote:

Steve Kay

David Holden

I have the December 2018 issue also.  

-- David Holden

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018, at 3:46 PM, Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io wrote:

Mine is December.

On Friday, November 30, 2018, 6:43:14 PM EST, Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io <mike_schleigh@...> wrote:

Steve Kay

Eric Hansmann

My December 2018 RMC arrived today. 

They posted a message on Facebook indicating a mailing snafu and proper issues will be mailed to RMC subscribers. 

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Nov 30, 2018, at 5:32 PM, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Steve Kay

Gary Ray

I have mine.  Not sure what day it arrived as they are not delivering mail yet in our area due to the Camp Fire. 

Gary Ray

Magalia, CA

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of StephenK
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 3:33 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Railroad Model Craftsman

Steve Kay

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Larry Smith

There is now a header on White River's site saying there was a mixup at the distributer's and the wrong magazines were sent out to subscribers. They are now in the process of sending the correct copies out.

Larry Smith

To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Railroad Model Craftsman

Steve Kay

Jerry Michels

Just call them or visit the website and they will correct the mistake. They are good people all the way around.

Jerry Michels

Jerome (Jerry) Albin

They had a mix-up at the printer. They are re-mailing RMC now.   Jerry Albin

Peter Weiglin

Called White River.  Railfan was sent due to a printer error.  Copy of RMC is coming.

frograbbit602

Steve a Minnesota friend sent me an email asking the same question as you are as he had the same experience - wrong magazine and no subscription. He checked and found the magazine label had his correct subscription information. Correct label on the wrong magazine.

I told him that did not happen here as I have a November issue.
Lester Breuer