New Photo Album: Plows, Flangers and Spreaders

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Friends,

I have just added a new album to our pages for your enjoyment and approval. It is located at https://realstmfc.groups.io/g/main, on page 9 of the photos section as "Garth Groff's Photo Album 8: Plows, Flangers and Spreaders".

All these cars are from New Hampshire or Vermont, though two were from Maine before preservation. I am considering adding WP and SP when I get around to scanning those negatives.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

gary laakso

Garth, those are great pictures, thanks for sharing and please do add similar pictures for WP and SP.

Gary Laakso
Northwest of Mike Brock