Bob's Photos at the Amherst Train Show

vapeurchapelon

Here, too! Believe it or not, but several hours ago I received 4 Emails from this group dating back to 17th, 19th and 20th January.
(The positive is that now I know the problem is not with my Email provider...)

Greetings

Johannes
Modeling the early post-war years up to about 1953

Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Januar 2019 um 19:47 Uhr
Von: "Ralph W. Brown" <rbrown51@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Bob's Photos at the Amherst Train Show
Hi Peter,

Same here, curious.  Even more curious, I received at least two other long delayed RealSTMFC messages this morning, the earliest of which had a 01-16-19 date on it.  That’s almost two weeks!

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:37 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Bob's Photos at the Amherst Train Show

Curious, the date stamp on the email I rec’d from the original sender was 24 Jan., which would have been before Springfield, yet it arrived in my inbox (as with others, it appears) today.

Peter Ness

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Carlson via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:26 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io

Yes. Someone’s gonna be in for a shock.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jan 29, 2019, at 12:42 PM, Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:

Richard McQuade wrote:

"Will be at the Amherst Train Show this weekend and hoping that somebody here can tell me what hours Bob's Photos keeps on Friday and Saturday now that he is in the hotel."

Wasn't this LAST weekend?

Ben Hom

Ralph W. Brown

Hi Peter,

Same here, curious.  Even more curious, I received at least two other long delayed RealSTMFC messages this morning, the earliest of which had a 01-16-19 date on it.  That’s almost two weeks!

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:37 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

Curious, the date stamp on the email I rec’d from the original sender was 24 Jan., which would have been before Springfield, yet it arrived in my inbox (as with others, it appears) today.

Peter Ness

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Carlson via Groups.Io

Brian J. Carlson

Richard McQuade wrote:

"Will be at the Amherst Train Show this weekend and hoping that somebody here can tell me what hours Bob's Photos keeps on Friday and Saturday now that he is in the hotel."

Ben Hom

Richard McQuade

I posted on Jan 24. Amherst was last weekend. I do not know why this was finally put up now.
Richard McQuade

Peter Ness

Peter Ness

Brian J. Carlson 

Richard McQuade wrote:

Ben Hom

Brian Carlson

Brian J. Carlson 

Richard McQuade wrote:

Ben Hom

Benjamin Hom

Richard McQuade wrote:

Ben Hom

Richard McQuade

Will be at the Amherst Train Show this weekend and hoping that somebody here can tell me what hours Bob's Photos keeps on Friday and Saturday now that he is in the hotel. 
Thanks.
Richard