Topics

MORE ON NORTHERN PACIFIC STOCK CARS

WILLIAM PARDIE

In addition to the ends and decals for the Central Valley N P stock car the NP Society also marketed a kit for an earlier version of this car with truss rods.  The kit was excellently tooled by Armond Germandson
(please excuse spelling) and makes a great companion car.

Another stock car kit that went under the radar was a Union Pacific car done by the Union Pacific Society.

Bill Pardie

mopacfirst

I have a couple of those UP stock car kits.  They basically put together available parts with a couple of new components.  They're coming up fairly soon on my build list, right after I put real couplers on the Trix UP stock car.  I finished the mod for the Trix UP hopper cars, and they're in service now.

Ron Merrick

Richard Townsend

Regarding the UP stock cars, what were the available parts?_._,

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR