From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ted Culotta
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:45 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ART 15000 Series Questions

Hi Nelson

Sadly, I can’t remember off the top of my head which volume, but there were photos of these cars in the Focus on Freight Cars that covered ART. I’m pretty sure you have that one.

Nelson Moyer

Thanks, Ted and Steve. Based upon the photo of 15252 in the ART book, the conversion isn’t possible with scratchbuilding the end sills, which I’m unwilling to do. I’ll see if the other photos show full sills. I’d build the kit as a 12000 series car, but all those cars were retired before my time, a detail I didn’t know about before I bought them second hand. I can always build and sell.

Nelson Moyer

Volume 8, reefers number 3 has ART has detail pictures of ART 15551

Steve Hile