I am sorry for way too many times not catching a private post to me wrongly sent to me on our Steam Era list. I keep checking and than I forget and this is what we get.
sorry-
-Andy

On Monday, February 18, 2019, 9:29:37 AM PST, Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:

If you have not sent the payment for the 12 panel yet, send a total of $51.50 to my PP account for both cars.
-<midcentury@...>
-Andy

On Monday, February 18, 2019, 9:22:20 AM PST, Dave Bayless <davebayl@...> wrote:

Hi Andy:

If this car is available, I will take it.

How much do you want me to send via PayPal?

Dave Bayless

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy Carlson
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 4:57 PM
To: STMFC <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] I have a single RTR Intermountain undec USRA Gondola

Hi-

I have a new Intermountain undecorated factory assembled USRA gondola, IMRC #46697 offered for purchase.

IMRC list is $32, I am offering this car for $27, and I pay USPS 1st class mail to the US. I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee, I accept PayPal. If interested, I suggest contacting me off-list, please, at <midcentury@...>

This may be the only factory assembled undec freight car at Intermountain. This car is new and never has been removed from its packaging.

Thanks,

-Andy Carlson

Ojai CA