Topics

H30 in Service

csxt5555

Here is 1 of the 10 H30 kits I did earning its keep in sand service.

Enjoy
Kevin Sprayberry
Erwin Shops

Eric Hansmann

That looks great.

What scale is this, Kevin?

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On February 27, 2019 at 6:13 AM "csxt5555 via Groups.Io" <csxt5555@...> wrote:

Here is 1 of the 10 H30 kits I did earning its keep in sand service.

Enjoy
Kevin Sprayberry
Erwin Shops

gtws00

Nicely Done!
George Toman

csxt5555

Thanks Eric.  This is 1.5 scale.  I working on some boxcars now that I hope to incorporate detailed resin cast ends and doors.

Kevin

On Feb 27, 2019, at 8:43 AM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

That looks great.

What scale is this, Kevin?

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On February 27, 2019 at 6:13 AM "csxt5555 via Groups.Io" <csxt5555@...> wrote:

Here is 1 of the 10 H30 kits I did earning its keep in sand service.

Enjoy
Kevin Sprayberry
Erwin Shops

Tim O'Connor

Kevin,

A KIT ??? Wow, that is magnificent! Who makes 1.5" scale kits?

Tim

On 2/27/2019 8:13 AM, csxt5555 via Groups.Io wrote:
Here is 1 of the 10 H30 kits I did earning its keep in sand service.

Enjoy
Kevin Sprayberry
Erwin Shops

Attachments:
image2.jpeg: https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/162498/0
image1.jpeg: https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/162498/1

Sterling, Massachusetts

csxt5555

Tim

I did 10 of these as a kit.  I also offered the 55 ton offset hopper car.  These are currently sold out and I just sold out of the rounded end Clinchfield/C&O/NKP hoppers.  If you’re are on Facebook you can check out my Erwin Shops page.

Kevin

On Feb 27, 2019, at 11:13 AM, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Kevin,

A KIT ??? Wow, that is magnificent! Who makes 1.5" scale kits?

Tim

On 2/27/2019 8:13 AM, csxt5555 via Groups.Io wrote:
Here is 1 of the 10 H30 kits I did earning its keep in sand service.

Enjoy
Kevin Sprayberry
Erwin Shops

Attachments:
image2.jpeg: https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/162498/0
image1.jpeg: https://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/162498/1

Sterling, Massachusetts

Todd Horton

Wow.  I looked at your Facebook page, that is very impressive work you’ve done building those cars from metal.  Todd Horton