Topics

ATSF Bx56

Paul Doggett

Some progress on a Sunshine ATSF Bx56

Just need to drill about 76 #79 holes 🤪🤪🤪

Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

O Fenton Wells

Looking good Paul.  Interesting door selection.
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Paul Doggett

Thanks Fenton

I like the odd doors as well.

Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 27 Feb 2019, at 15:13, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Looking good Paul.  Interesting door selection.
Fenton

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 10:11 AM Paul Doggett via Groups.Io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Some progress on a Sunshine ATSF Bx56

Just need to drill about 76 #79 holes 🤪🤪🤪

Paul Doggett   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

Bill Keene

Paul,

Thanks for sharing your efforts. Very good efforts, I might add. Also, like what has been said, I too like the mixed doors. Great way to add variety.

I was just out in the garage putting more kits and stuff on the shelves and noticed that there was a Sunshine Bx-56 kit “hiding” in the cabinet. I will keep the photos of your progress for reference.

Cheers & Happy Modeling,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Feb 27, 2019, at 7:08 AM, Paul Doggett via Groups.Io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Some progress on a Sunshine ATSF Bx56

Just need to drill about 76 #79 holes 🤪🤪🤪

Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

<image1.jpeg><image2.jpeg>

gary laakso

Paul:

I just added the connecting pipes from a similarly situated brake cylinder on a MKT gondola and it was something new to me. I have one of these kits in line to assemble. Great job and it is a distinctive model.

Gary Laakso
Northwest of Mike Brock

Thanks for sharing your efforts. Very good efforts, I might add. Also, like what has been said, I too like the mixed doors. Great way to add variety.

I was just out in the garage putting more kits and stuff on the shelves and noticed that there was a Sunshine Bx-56 kit “hiding” in the cabinet. I will keep the photos of your progress for reference.

Cheers & Happy Modeling,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Feb 27, 2019, at 7:08 AM, Paul Doggett via Groups.Io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Some progress on a Sunshine ATSF Bx56

Just need to drill about 76 #79 holes 🤪🤪🤪

Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

<image1.jpeg><image2.jpeg>

gtws00

Nicely Done Paul.
Should look good all painted. Those doors make for a interesting car
George Toman

Paul Doggett

Thank you Geogre.

Paul