Topics

Sratch Brush

Lester Breuer

 I have added a scratch brush tool post to my blog focusing on using a scratch brush with fiberglass bristles to remove lettering on freight cars.  Photos and writeup are on my blog I started to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If you would like to take a look please do at the following:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Fred Jansz

Lester, please wear a mask while working with hat brush.
You do not want to inhale the microscopic fine fiberglass particles coming from it.
regards,
Fred Jansz

Tim O'Connor

Those brushes are great. I'm on my second one from Micromark. Many uses for them
including "weathering" models.

Tim O'Connor

On 3/1/2019 8:52 AM, Lester Breuer wrote:
 I have added a scratch brush tool post to my blog focusing on using a scratch brush with fiberglass bristles to remove lettering on freight cars.  Photos and writeup are on my blog I started to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If you would like to take a look please do at the following:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts