Topics

Easy way to fold Yarmouth ladder styles.

Scott

I got a "photo etch elbow bender" from UMM USA and it works great folding the styles.  I can fold one in less then a minute.  The bender goes past 90° so the stile ends up at 90° in a nice crisp fold.  It also works great for small stuff like roofwalk supports from Plano.  Thought I would share that as it really  takes the frustration out of folding them.

Scott McDonald

Craig Wilson

A lot of different tools to sort through on their site.  Can you supply a reference to this specific tool you're using?  I've got quite a pile of Yarmough cars awaiting assembly.

Craig Wilson

jerryglow2

Me too. I bought some to build wider ladders per MP practice.

Nelson Moyer