Topics

steam era freight car images, dating from 1900 to 1942

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

gary laakso

Claus:

A great selection, thank you very much for sharing!  The CN stock car is exotic, see last picture, along with the Fox trucks shown under a UP stock car in picture #9.  I like the view of the horizontal floor support I-bar under the steel single sheathed UP 50 foot boxcar shown in pictures #7 and 8.

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock

mopacfirst

Isn't this car a prototype for one of the earliest Westerfield kits, as we were discussing not too long ago?

Ron Merrick

WILLIAM PARDIE

Morning All:

There are several photos in this post that I would like to copy or purchase for my own modeling efforts.  In particular they ae for the UP 50 door and a half car.  I had posted a question on this list concerning this car about a. month ago but had no luck.

Appreciate any help:

Billl Pardie