From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Earl
Tuson
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:02 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] ICC Val Survey Equipment records

In the early 1990's, William Edson offered photocopied booklets of the
equipment listings compiled during the ICC Valuation Surveys. Does anyone
have his booklets S-1 (Maine railroads) and S-5 (CT & RI
railroads) that they would be willing to share? I can offer S-2, S-3, and
S-4 in return. These cover the B&M, MEC, and MA, NH, & VT shortlines.

Earl Tuson

Eric Lombard

Hello Earl...

You can obtain the complete scanned set from Allen Stanley's Railroad Data Exchange.

He writes: "I run a labor of love called The Railroad Data Exchange with the end goal of preserving copies of diagrams and other railroad issued paper from private collections. I have scans of hundreds of diagram books of mostly steam locos, but others of freight and passenger cars, track charts, some paint diagrams and all kinds of other documents. I charge nothing for what I have. To get something is simple- send me something in return. If you have nothing to trade and have a legitimate need I'll be glad to talk about it. My goal is to preserve copies of this stuff and help others use it to produce good things. A list can be had be asking. It will come as an Excel file or something else if need be. My e-mail address is raildata@..."