Topics

ICC Val Survey Equipment records

Earl Tuson

In the early 1990’s, William Edson offered photocopied booklets of the equipment listings compiled during
the ICC Valuation Surveys. Does anyone have his booklets S-1 (Maine railroads) and S-5 (CT & RI
railroads) that they would be willing to share? I can offer S-2, S-3, and S-4 in return. These cover the
B&M, MEC, and MA, NH, & VT shortlines.

Earl Tuson

Chuck Cover

Thanks Dick. I'll email Steve.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Earl
Tuson
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:02 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] ICC Val Survey Equipment records

In the early 1990's, William Edson offered photocopied booklets of the
equipment listings compiled during the ICC Valuation Surveys. Does anyone
have his booklets S-1 (Maine railroads) and S-5 (CT & RI
railroads) that they would be willing to share? I can offer S-2, S-3, and
S-4 in return. These cover the B&M, MEC, and MA, NH, & VT shortlines.

Earl Tuson

Eric Lombard

Hello Earl...

You can obtain the complete scanned set from Allen Stanley's Railroad Data Exchange.

He writes: "I run a labor of love called The Railroad Data Exchange with the end goal of preserving copies of diagrams and other railroad issued paper from private collections. I have scans of hundreds of diagram books of mostly steam locos, but others of freight and passenger cars, track charts, some paint diagrams and all kinds of other documents. I charge nothing for what I have. To get something is simple- send me something in return. If you have nothing to trade and have a legitimate need I'll be glad to talk about it. My goal is to preserve copies of this stuff and help others use it to produce good things. A list can be had be asking. It will come as an Excel file or something else if need be. My e-mail address is raildata@..."

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 1:01 PM Earl Tuson <etuson@...> wrote:
In the early 1990’s, William Edson offered photocopied booklets of the equipment listings compiled during
the ICC Valuation Surveys.  Does anyone have his booklets S-1 (Maine railroads) and S-5 (CT & RI
railroads) that they would be willing to share?  I can offer S-2, S-3, and S-4 in return.  These cover the
B&M, MEC, and MA, NH, & VT shortlines.

Earl Tuson