From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary Roe
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:43 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Help With Wabash Tank Car ID

The Wabash purchased 10 tank cars for company service from the American Cotton Oil Company in 1924. They were numbered 3160-3169, and had a capacity of 40 tons - 7700 gallons. Unfortunately, company freight car equipment registers do not state the builder of these cars. I would appreciate any help in determining who built them.

A photo of one is located at this address: Blockedhttp://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=4052881

Thank you in advance!

gary roe
quincy, illinois