Topics

Renowned Rensselaer Model Railroad To Move to Publicly Accessible Location

Benjamin Hom

Still a long and difficult road ahead (as anyone who has attempted to move a layout or salvage sections can attest), but the club has a future.  This is definitely a win.

Ben Hom

Eric Lombard

thanks for this update, Ben. Much appreciated.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 2:43 PM Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:
Still a long and difficult road ahead (as anyone who has attempted to move a layout or salvage sections can attest), but the club has a future.  This is definitely a win.

Ben Hom

Joseph

Definitely good news.  Too bad my brother is moving to Delaware from New Hampshire.  Won’t need to go through Troy on my way from MN
Joe Binish
New Hope Mn

On Mar 20, 2019, at 2:43 PM, Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:

Still a long and difficult road ahead (as anyone who has attempted to move a layout or salvage sections can attest), but the club has a future.  This is definitely a win.

Ben Hom

Dave Pfeiffer

No mention of John Nehrich?  Where is John these days?

Dave Pfeiffer

Jeff Coleman

John is still there and also runs the NEB&W facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/NEBandW/posts/?ref=notif

Jeff Coleman