From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Carlson via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 5:35 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Reservations Needed: PRR X29 Boxcar (HO Scale)

Wishful thinking. They have used the same arrangement on all their AB equipped cars since it’s what they tooled. Well what Red Caboose tooled.

Intermountain’s fidelity to the prototype varies widely depending on the model and paint scheme.

Brian J. Carlson

On Mar 20, 2019, at 5:17 PM, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@hotmail.com <mailto:npmoyer@hotmail.com> > wrote:

Unfortunately, notifying Intermountain about errors in presence, absence, and location of detail parts and paint schemes on several pre-order releases hasn’t altered their behavior, as they continue to ignore the information provided. I preordered six X29 cars in good faith, hoping they knew what they were doing. I think I’ll hold off on those decorated cars and see if they offer undecorated kits that can be kitbased into correct cars. Apparently we can’t expect Intermountain to compete with Exact Rail or Tangent with respect to prototype details.

Perhaps if enough people provided corrections and/or complained, they would listen, or is that just wishful thinking?

Nelson Moyer