From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ralph W. Brown
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 12:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Pennsy Well-Hole Flats Question

Hi Bill,

It appears there were only two Class F28 flats car, 435491 and 435492, both built at Altoona in August of 1927.

There were sixteen Class F33 flat cars, built in multiple orders between 1938 and 1942.

The foregoing info is from the PRRT&HS’s flat car book. Thank you Elden Gatwood and Al Buchan.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966