The Keystone Modeler articles on modeling G26 gondolas

Steven D Johnson

Group,

I’ve tried searching on-line for issues 9 and 10 of The Keystone Modeler, which have articles on modeling the  G26 gondola using the E&B Valley/Eastern Car Works kit.  Does anyone have pdf’s of these articles or links to them on-line?

Many thanks,

Steve Johnson

George Hollwedel

Here ya go Steve

Prototype N Scale Models (TM)
by George Hollwedel
2108 Buffalo Tundra Dr
Austin, TX 78754-5960
512-796-6883
proto.nscale@...
http://special.micro-trains.com/george-hollwedel.html
http://www.atlasrr.com/special.htm
http://intermountain-railway.com/n/sr/nsr.htm
http://www.bluford-shops.com/bluford_93_014.htm

On Saturday, March 23, 2019, 10:09:15 AM CDT, Steven D Johnson <tenncentralrwy@...> wrote:

Group,

I’ve tried searching on-line for issues 9 and 10 of The Keystone Modeler, which have articles on modeling the  G26 gondola using the E&B Valley/Eastern Car Works kit.  Does anyone have pdf’s of these articles or links to them on-line?

Many thanks,

Steve Johnson

Steven D Johnson

Thank you, George, and Mike, for responding so quickly.  I’m sure there are others in the group who appreciate these as well.

Steve Johnson