Bob's Photos

Richard McQuade

I saw Bob at Amherst this year and would like to find out what other shows he attends. I especially like to see him at Amherst because he has a hotel suite and brings boxes of unsorted photos. I never know what I'll find in those boxes and would really like to know if does the same thing at any of the other shows he attends during the year.
Thanks for any help the group can provide.
Richard McQuade

al_brown03

Bob is a regular at Cocoa Beach.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

Brian Carlson

He’s a regular at “most” RPMs I have seen him at Greensburg (RPM East) and RPMNE. I haven’t been to Naperville/lisle in years but he used to go there.

Brian J. Carlson

On Mar 29, 2019, at 7:47 PM, al_brown03 <abrown@...> wrote:

Bob is a regular at Cocoa Beach.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

mlredden1

I've also seen Bob at the October and February GSMTS shows in Timonium, MD. The show website says he'll also be at the April show.

He brings most everything he has to the Amherst show. I don't think he brings as much to some of the other shows.

Mike Redden

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 7:55 PM Brian Carlson via Groups.Io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
He’s a regular at “most” RPMs I have seen him at Greensburg (RPM East) and RPMNE. I haven’t been to Naperville/lisle in years but he used to go there.

Brian J. Carlson

On Mar 29, 2019, at 7:47 PM, al_brown03 <abrown@...> wrote:

Bob is a regular at Cocoa Beach.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

Dave Owens

Bob’s Photo will be at the New England proto meet the weekend after Memorial Day in Farmington, Connecticut.

Here’s our site for more information.

www.nerpm.org

Dave Owens

Nelson Moyer

Bob's Photos was at the Chicagoland RPM last year. I bought the Tichy floor and queen posts for the FGE project build from him. He was in different location off of the main hallway across from the restaurant.

Nelson Moyer

Richard McQuade

Thanks all of you for your info. He sure gets around! Looks like Amherst is where he brings the most. Wonder if he is anywhere besides all of these?
Richard

Schleigh Mike

Bob makes many of the two and even some one-day regional shows.  In my experience, Kirkland and Berea (but not always both) around Cleveland and two shows a year at the Columbus, Ohio State Fairgrounds.  Marlboro, Mass. near Boston.  For smaller regional shows he brings the RR material germane to that area.  He really gets around once doing something like 40 shows a year in past times.  Not so much now but certainly the major shows in the east and sometimes farther.  He is a huge asset to our historical and modeling efforts!

Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.

On Friday, March 29, 2019, 9:38:43 PM EDT, Richard McQuade via Groups.Io <richardmcquade@...> wrote:

Thanks all of you for your info. He sure gets around! Looks like Amherst is where he brings the most. Wonder if he is anywhere besides all of these?
Richard

Bill Welch

You could call and ask him: (606) 845-3323

That way you can make sure he will bring RR's you want.

Bill Welch

John Degnan <scaler164@...>

Does Bob ever do any shows a bit more north than Cocoa Beach?  Jacksonville?  Any shows in Georgia? etc.?

John Degnan

Scaler164@...

On March 29, 2019 at 7:47 PM al_brown03 <abrown@...> wrote:

Bob is a regular at Cocoa Beach.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

Pierre Oliver

Chicago suburbs north enough? :-)

He's done Lisle,

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 3/29/19 7:54 p.m., John Degnan wrote:

Does Bob ever do any shows a bit more north than Cocoa Beach?  Jacksonville?  Any shows in Georgia? etc.?

John Degnan

Scaler164@...

On March 29, 2019 at 7:47 PM al_brown03 <abrown@...> wrote:

Bob is a regular at Cocoa Beach.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

Corey Fischer

He was also in Philly last year.

On Mar 30, 2019, at 3:30 PM, Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...> wrote:

Chicago suburbs north enough? :-)

He's done Lisle,

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 3/29/19 7:54 p.m., John Degnan wrote:

Does Bob ever do any shows a bit more north than Cocoa Beach?  Jacksonville?  Any shows in Georgia? etc.?

John Degnan

Scaler164@...

On March 29, 2019 at 7:47 PM al_brown03 <abrown@...> wrote:

Bob is a regular at Cocoa Beach.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

He shows up at the Buckeye Railroad Memorabilia show in Columbus, Ohio at least once per year (the show is twice per year).

He customizes his collection for each show; more freight car photos at RPMs, for example).

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile