Maine Central Box Car 46205

Brian Rochon

,_Today’s edition of the Erie Lackawanna E-Mail List Photo Archive (lists.railfan.net/erielack-photo) has four high resolution images of MC 46205, a wood-sheathed truss-rod box car, circa 1928-29. New images are posted daily by Patrick McKnight, Steamtown Historian/Archivist.

Brian Rochon

Silver Spring, MD

Todd Sullivan

Ummm, in that era (1920s), I think MC is Michigan Central, part of the New York Central family, not Maine Central which has reporting marks MEC.

Todd Sullivan

Brian Rochon

Thanks Todd.  You are, of course, correct.

Brian Rochon