Maine Central Box Car 46205

Brian Rochon

Thanks Todd.  You are, of course, correct.

Brian Rochon

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Todd Sullivan via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 10:55 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Maine Central Box Car 46205

Ummm, in that era (1920s), I think MC is Michigan Central, part of the New York Central family, not Maine Central which has reporting marks MEC.

Todd Sullivan

Todd Sullivan

Ummm, in that era (1920s), I think MC is Michigan Central, part of the New York Central family, not Maine Central which has reporting marks MEC.

Todd Sullivan

Brian Rochon

,_Today’s edition of the Erie Lackawanna E-Mail List Photo Archive (lists.railfan.net/erielack-photo) has four high resolution images of MC 46205, a wood-sheathed truss-rod box car, circa 1928-29. New images are posted daily by Patrick McKnight, Steamtown Historian/Archivist.

Brian Rochon

Silver Spring, MD