Topics

Bucyrus decals?

Jerry Michels

I recently purchased to HO-Scale Bucyrus cranes from  Reynauld's Euro Imports, Inc and was wondering if anyone knew of a source for Bucyrus decals?  I want to load the cranes on a flat car (freight car content), and need to get them lettered.

Thanks,

Jerry Michels

Tim O'Connor

On 4/10/2019 7:52 PM, Jerry Michels wrote:
I recently purchased to HO-Scale Bucyrus cranes from  Reynauld's Euro Imports, Inc and was wondering if anyone knew of a source for Bucyrus decals?  I want to load the cranes on a flat car (freight car content), and need to get them lettered.

Thanks,

Jerry Michels
_._,_._,_

Sterling, Massachusetts

Jerry Michels

Thanks Tim.  Curious.  I tried a Google search and did not find this site.  Oh well.  Sorry to take up time, but I thought someone might have used Bucyrus decals before.

Jerry Michels

James E Kubanick

Tichy might have something you can use in their set for their wreck crane kit.

Jim Kubanick
Morgantown WV

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 8:06:54 PM EDT, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

I recently purchased to HO-Scale Bucyrus cranes from  Reynauld's Euro Imports, Inc and was wondering if anyone knew of a source for Bucyrus decals?  I want to load the cranes on a flat car (freight car content), and need to get them lettered.

Thanks,

Jerry Michels

Jerry,

Jim is correct, the Tichy set #9310 has text that reads "The Buycrus Co." in text that looks right for the boom of their derrick.  The way I've spelt it here is the way it is on the sheet, so you'll have some cutting/pasting to do.  The 9310 is white, gothic style text, but they have other options:

https://www.tichytraingroup.com/Shop/tabid/91/c/ho_decals/Default.aspx

Regards,

Mike Aufderheide

StephenK

Champ had two sets:

BRH-32 Generic Wrecking Crane set in white (also in Black as BRH-33).  Champs description:  "This set contains SUPER DETAIL lettering for many, many wrecking train cars, including a minimum of two wrecking CRANES and all the various cars used in a wrecking train...all the data, numbers and misc. lettering you need is in this set."

HC-299:  Bucyrus-Erie Wrecking Crane in white.

Of course, Champ is long gone, but EBay is loaded with their decals:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Champ-Decals-BRH-33-HO-Gould-Wrecking-Train-Cranes-Cars-Decal-Set-Black/391829154018?hash=item5b3ad668e2:g:yiUAAOSw4DJYiPk4

Steve Kay

Jerry Michels

Thanks Steve