Topics

Old square bottle Floquil paints.- Floquil Crystal Cote and Barrier

qmp211

Floquil Crystal Cote and Barrier are alcohol based products and had their own thinner.

The use of Diosol negates the coatings' plastic safe properties.

Randy Danniel

Tim O'Connor

I routinely mix Crystal Cote with Floquil colors (to make them glossier) and have never
used any thinner other than DioSol and have never had any issues with using on plastic.
You could be right about Barrier - I've never used it.

Tim O'

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*