From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lester Breuer
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:05 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Roof Name help

I checked the drawings ( I was using) in the August 2001 Model Railroader drawn by Harold W. Russell where the center rib stamping looks to be to the roof edge, maybe an inch off; however, in the 1922 Car Builders as Dave Parker wrote the center rib stamping is a few inches short of the roof edge.
Lester Breuer

Bill Welch

Thank you for sharing this Elden. I cannot figure out how to send you a message from this site. Can you please email me at fgexbill(at)tampabay.rr.com as I have something I want to share with you.

Bill Welch