Clover House

Richard Townsend

I've been trying to get onto the Clover House website, but I keep getting a message that the site is not secure and I can't get in. Is anyone else having this problem? I want to order some steam era freight car dry transfers.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

._,_._,_

Paul Doggett

Richard

I am not getting the site is not secure but unusually it’s not working properly.

Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 12 May 2019, at 19:34, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend@...> wrote:

I've been trying to get onto the Clover House website, but I keep getting a message that the site is not secure and I can't get in. Is anyone else having this problem? I want to order some steam era freight car dry transfers.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

._,_._,_

Tim O'Connor

The web site has an expired security certificate.

If you are using Firefox, you can accept the expired certificate for this specific web site.

On 5/12/2019 2:34 PM, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io wrote:
I've been trying to get onto the Clover House website, but I keep getting a message that the site is not secure and I can't get in. Is anyone else having this problem? I want to order some steam era freight car dry transfers.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

Sterling, Massachusetts

Chris Ellis

Chrome tells me their website security certificate expired a few days ago. I don't know what browser you are using but Chrome will usually give you a option to proceed to "unsafe" websites if you click on the "advanced" button that appears.

Richard Brennan

At 11:34 AM 5/12/2019, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io wrote:
I've been trying to get onto the Clover House website, but I keep getting a message that the site is not secure and I can't get in. Is anyone else having this problem? I want to order some steam era freight car dry transfers.
You can eMail Tom Dempsey directly; at <tom@...>...

Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA