Clover House

Richard Brennan

At 11:34 AM 5/12/2019, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io wrote:
I've been trying to get onto the Clover House website, but I keep getting a message that the site is not secure and I can't get in. Is anyone else having this problem? I want to order some steam era freight car dry transfers.
You can eMail Tom Dempsey directly; at <tom@...>...

--------------------
Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA
--------------------

Chris Ellis

Chrome tells me their website security certificate expired a few days ago. I don't know what browser you are using but Chrome will usually give you a option to proceed to "unsafe" websites if you click on the "advanced" button that appears.

Tim O'Connor

The web site has an expired security certificate.

If you are using Firefox, you can accept the expired certificate for this specific web site.

On 5/12/2019 2:34 PM, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io wrote:

I've been trying to get onto the Clover House website, but I keep getting a message that the site is not secure and I can't get in. Is anyone else having this problem? I want to order some steam era freight car dry transfers.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

Sterling, Massachusetts

Paul Doggett

Richard

I am not getting the site is not secure but unusually it’s not working properly.

Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 12 May 2019, at 19:34, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend@...> wrote:

I've been trying to get onto the Clover House website, but I keep getting a message that the site is not secure and I can't get in. Is anyone else having this problem? I want to order some steam era freight car dry transfers.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

._,_._,_

Richard Townsend