SFRD Rr-46 B end photo.

Scott

Does anybody have the straight on photo of an Rr-46 B end?  I could have sworn that I had one in the Santa Fe historical society book or one of Teds books but cant find it now.  I might be losing my mind and saw it someplace else too.

Thanks,
Scott McDonald

Tim O'Connor

Not a "straight on" photo but you can see the features of the end pretty well in this photo.

Tim O'

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*

Scott

Thank you, Tim for the photo!

Also thank you for the offline replies I am all set now.

Thanks
Scott McDonald

Steve SANDIFER

I think this is a 46. Car is 10036, preserved by William Osborn in Austin.

J. Stephen Sandifer

Does anybody have the straight on photo of an Rr-46 B end?  I could have sworn that I had one in the Santa Fe historical society book or one of Teds books but cant find it now.  I might be losing my mind and saw it someplace else too.

Thanks,
Scott McDonald

Bob Chaparro

Two Paul Brown photos.