Topics

Wanting to buy!

Pierre Oliver

Al
Thanks for looking
I’ve found a stash that will more than serve my needs

On May 29, 2019, at 10:20 PM, Allan Smith <smithal9@...> wrote:

I have three IMWX undec boxcars UNBR03 Square Corner I will sell for $12.00 each plus $8.00 shipping, total $44.00 if interested.

Al Smith
Sonora CA

On ‎Friday‎, ‎May‎ ‎24‎, ‎2019‎ ‎12‎:‎18‎:‎23‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PDT, pennsylvania1954 <stevehprr@...> wrote:

Pierre--Red Caboose ATSF but it is a kit. Currently on Ebay, 303156857803.
--
Steve Hoxie
Pensacola FL

Allan Smith

Smithal9@...

On ‎Friday‎, ‎May‎ ‎24‎, ‎2019‎ ‎12‎:‎18‎:‎23‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PDT, pennsylvania1954 <stevehprr@...> wrote:

Pierre--Red Caboose ATSF but it is a kit. Currently on Ebay, 303156857803.
--
Steve Hoxie
Pensacola FL

pennsylvania1954

Pierre--Red Caboose ATSF but it is a kit. Currently on Ebay, 303156857803.
--
Steve Hoxie
Pensacola FL

Pierre Oliver

Yeah, I was rather perturbed when I realized the IMRC seems to have lost or dumped the Red Caboose moulds.
Doesn’t make much sense to me

On May 23, 2019, at 7:54 PM, radiodial868 <radiodial@...> wrote:

That's a sought after but rare to find kit nowadays. Lots of the other version though.  I gave up and put a row of Archer Rivets down the edges and hoped my Yarmouth, Kadee & Hi-Tech details would make the rivet counters overlook that the ends capped the sides vs the sides covering the ends.  If you kinda squint...

RJ Dial
Burlingame, Ca

radiodial868

That's a sought after but rare to find kit nowadays. Lots of the other version though.  I gave up and put a row of Archer Rivets down the edges and hoped my Yarmouth, Kadee & Hi-Tech details would make the rivet counters overlook that the ends capped the sides vs the sides covering the ends.  If you kinda squint...

RJ Dial
Burlingame, Ca

Pierre Oliver

Thanks for looking

On May 23, 2019, at 3:06 PM, Roger Huber via Groups.Io <trainpainter@...> wrote:

Pierre,

Sorry but I have to check my inventory by P/N. I don't have any of those cars.

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Thursday, May 23, 2019, 1:53:31 PM CDT, Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...> wrote:

Red Caboose #8001
Or
IMWX # HOBUNR02

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 5/23/19 2:13 p.m., Roger Huber via Groups.Io wrote:
Pierre,

Do you have a number for that model?

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Thursday, May 23, 2019, 1:09:36 PM CDT, Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...> wrote:

Good day all,
I'm on the search for IMWX or Red Caboose 40' 1937 AAR boxcar kits,
undec preferred, with the square corner post.
it would appear that Intermountain now only offers the "W" corner post
variant.
I'm looking 6 at least

--
Pierre Oliver