Anyone make this?

Roger Huber <trainpainter@...>

Does anyone make either this car or decals in HO?

Thanks,
Roger Huber

Tony Thompson

Is it a real scheme or just a dream?
Tony Thompson

On May 27, 2019, at 4:10 PM, Roger Huber via Groups.Io <trainpainter@...> wrote:

Does anyone make either this car or decals in HO?

Thanks,
Roger Huber

<NRC Cherryland Cherries.jpg>

Roger Huber <trainpainter@...>

Tony,

Not sure! It appears to be a real company from my limited research. I saw a similar car on the Art Griffin site once.  This O scale model is by MTH and we all know they are sticklers for accuracy! LOL

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Monday, May 27, 2019, 8:16:14 PM CDT, Tony Thompson <tony@...> wrote:

Is it a real scheme or just a dream?
Tony Thompson

On May 27, 2019, at 4:10 PM, Roger Huber via Groups.Io <trainpainter@...> wrote:

Does anyone make either this car or decals in HO?

Thanks,
Roger Huber

<NRC Cherryland Cherries.jpg>

Ted Schnepf

Hello,

Atlas O also offered that car many years ago in O scale.  Their research might be somewhat better.

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

On Monday, May 27, 2019, 9:11:05 PM CDT, Roger Huber via Groups.Io <trainpainter@...> wrote:

Tony,

Not sure! It appears to be a real company from my limited research. I saw a similar car on the Art Griffin site once.  This O scale model is by MTH and we all know they are sticklers for accuracy! LOL

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

_._,_._,_

Roger Huber <trainpainter@...>

I just tried to search the MTH site. I have never been able to negotiate that site.

On Monday, May 27, 2019, 9:18:57 PM CDT, Ted Schnepf <railsunl@...> wrote:

Hello,

Atlas O also offered that car many years ago in O scale.  Their research might be somewhat better.

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

On Monday, May 27, 2019, 9:11:05 PM CDT, Roger Huber via Groups.Io <trainpainter@...> wrote:

Tony,

Not sure! It appears to be a real company from my limited research. I saw a similar car on the Art Griffin site once.  This O scale model is by MTH and we all know they are sticklers for accuracy! LOL

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

Jim Gates

Hendrickson and Kaminski's Billboard Refrigerator Cars shows several Northern Refrigerator Car Co. cars in the 3600 series. The standard portion of the lettering looks correct, and one of the captions is "NRC leased many refrigerator cars to small Wisconsin canning companies, as shown here,though each of these shippers were assigned only a small number of cars (sometimes, it appears, only one or two cars)." So if it is a real company during that period then it certainly could be a real scheme.

Jim Gates

Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Anyone make this?
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Date: Monday, May 27, 2019, 9:18 PM

Hello,

<trainpainter=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tony,
Not sure! It appears to be a real company from my limited research. I saw a similar car on the
Art Griffin site once.  This O scale model is by MTH and we all know they are sticklers for accuracy! LOL
Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

Roger Huber <trainpainter@...>

Jim,