Topics

Steel running boards for PFE R-70-2

peteraue

A good friend wants to modernize his Sunshine kits # 25.1/2/3 and put Apex Trilock running boards on his R-70-2 reefers. He asked me to provide him with custom photo-etched RBs with accurate spacing to match the ribs on the roof. There will be a very limited number of extra parts for others. Please raise your hand if you want them. $ 5 each plus shipping. Delivery time approximately 3 months. First come, first serve.

Peter Aue

Ed Sommer

Peter, I'll take two of these running boards if available.

Thanks,

Ed Sommer
San Jose, CA

On Friday, June 14, 2019, 3:06:53 AM PDT, peteraue via Groups.Io <peteraue@...> wrote:

A good friend wants to modernize his Sunshine kits # 25.1/2/3 and put
Apex Trilock running boards on his R-70-2 reefers. He asked me to
provide him with custom photo-etched RBs with accurate spacing to match
the ribs on the roof. There will be a very limited number of extra parts
for others. Please raise your hand if you want them. $ 5 each plus
shipping. Delivery time approximately 3 months. First come, first serve.

Peter Aue

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tony Thompson

Peter, I’d like one.
Tony Thompson

On Jun 14, 2019, at 3:06 AM, peteraue via Groups.Io <peteraue=yahoo.de@groups.io> wrote:

A good friend wants to modernize his Sunshine kits # 25.1/2/3 and put Apex Trilock running boards on his R-70-2 reefers. He asked me to provide him with custom photo-etched RBs with accurate spacing to match the ribs on the roof. There will be a very limited number of extra parts for others. Please raise your hand if you want them. $ 5 each plus shipping. Delivery time approximately 3 months. First come, first serve.

Peter Aue

Richard Townsend

I would like one, too.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

A good friend wants to modernize his Sunshine kits # 25.1/2/3 and put
Apex Trilock running boards on his R-70-2 reefers. He asked me to
provide him with custom photo-etched RBs with accurate spacing to match
the ribs on the roof. There will be a very limited number of extra parts
for others. Please raise your hand if you want them. $ 5 each plus
shipping. Delivery time approximately 3 months. First come, first serve.

Peter Aue

Andy Carlson

I think that I will pass on this item this time.
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

On Friday, June 14, 2019, 5:29:44 PM PDT, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend@...> wrote: