Private: Re: InterMountain HO Scale 1937 AAR Boxcars with Square Corners

Tim O'Connor

George asked me offline but in case anyone else is not aware -

GROUPS.IO makes searching the archive 100x more convenient than the old Yahoo search.

Here is a simple search for DURYEA - 662 messages founded instantly.

https://realstmfc.groups.io/g/main/search?q=duryea

Tim O'Connor

===============================

On 6/29/2019 7:28 AM, George Toman wrote:
Morning Tim,

Could you tell me what you mean by the STMFC Archive and how I may access it?

Thanks

George Toman

Sterling, Massachusetts

gtws00

That makes for a simple search.
Thanks for the info
George Toman

vapeurchapelon

Hello Tim,

many thanks! Will save that mail and use when needed.

Johannes

Gesendet: Samstag, 29. Juni 2019 um 18:30 Uhr
Von: "Tim O'Connor" <timboconnor@...>
An: "George Toman" <gtws00@...>, main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Private: Re: InterMountain HO Scale 1937 AAR Boxcars with Square Corners

George asked me offline but in case anyone else is not aware -

GROUPS.IO makes searching the archive 100x more convenient than the old Yahoo search.

Here is a simple search for DURYEA - 662 messages founded instantly.

https://realstmfc.groups.io/g/main/search?q=duryea

Tim O'Connor

On 6/29/2019 7:28 AM, George Toman wrote:
Morning Tim,

Could you tell me what you mean by the STMFC Archive and how I may access it?

Thanks

George Toman

Sterling, Massachusetts

James E Kubanick

Please ignore my previous email as it was meant to go only to the local MRR club.

Jim Kubanick