From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeremy Dummler
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2019 6:45 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] RPM St Louis 2019 Photos

All,

This link will take you to an album of photos from RPM St Louis that happened this last Friday and Saturday.  Where possible I tried to photograph the name of the model builder either with, or ‘near’ the photos of equipment for reference.

Jeremy Dummler

Wauconda, IL

rdgbuff56

Jeremy,
Thanks for terrific photos and so many. Is there a way to download individual photos from icloud?

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.
Sunbury, Pa.

On Sunday, July 28, 2019, 9:44:49 PM EDT, Jeremy Dummler <jkdummler@...> wrote:

All,
This link will take you to an album of photos from RPM St Louis that happened this last Friday and Saturday.  Where possible I tried to photograph the name of the model builder either with, or ‘near’ the photos of equipment for reference.

Jeremy Dummler
Wauconda, IL

gtws00

Great coverage of the RPM.
Thanks for posting
George Toman

Richard McQuade

Thanks for including my GTR boxcar in your posting, Jeremy. That is a great meet with a lot of fine models.
Richard