Topics

Drawing Help

csxt5555

Does anyone have a copy of the September 78 model railroader magazine handy?  I have it but am moving and it’s packed away in a box somewhere.  I desperately need a copy of the scale 44 tonner drawings.  Can anyone copy and email me the drawings in scale?  Need for a project ASAP.

Thanks so much in advance
Kevin Sprayberry
csxt5555@...

Eric Bergh

Here ya go... Hope this helps, -Eric

csxt5555

Thanks soo much

On Aug 2, 2019, at 4:45 PM, Eric Bergh <ericbergh2@...> wrote:

Here ya go... Hope this helps, -Eric
<GE-44T.jpg>

Nelson Moyer

Be sure to check the phase for your model. For example, the phase 1 builds bought by the CB&Q did not have the radiator grills. What I’m saying is that this drawing may not be correct for the prototype you wish to model.

Nelson Moyer

Thanks Nelson.  Yup I will.  I’m doing these as a 1.6 scale kit so I’m researching and picking the most popular phase to do first.  I really need a copy of the 2200 extra south that has all the phases.

Kevin

Kevin