Topics

Drawing Help

csxt5555

Does anyone have a copy of the September 78 model railroader magazine handy?  I have it but am moving and it’s packed away in a box somewhere.  I desperately need a copy of the scale 44 tonner drawings.  Can anyone copy and email me the drawings in scale?  Need for a project ASAP.

Thanks so much in advance 
Kevin Sprayberry
csxt5555@...

Eric Bergh

Here ya go... Hope this helps, -Eric

csxt5555

Thanks soo much

On Aug 2, 2019, at 4:45 PM, Eric Bergh <ericbergh2@...> wrote:

<GE-44T.jpg>

Nelson Moyer

Be sure to check the phase for your model. For example, the phase 1 builds bought by the CB&Q did not have the radiator grills. What I’m saying is that this drawing may not be correct for the prototype you wish to model.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Eric Bergh
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2019 3:45 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Drawing Help

csxt5555

Thanks Nelson.  Yup I will.  I’m doing these as a 1.6 scale kit so I’m researching and picking the most popular phase to do first.  I really need a copy of the 2200 extra south that has all the phases.

Kevin 

Kevin

On Aug 2, 2019, at 6:21 PM, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

Be sure to check the phase for your model. For example, the phase 1 builds bought by the CB&Q did not have the radiator grills. What I’m saying is that this drawing may not be correct for the prototype you wish to model.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Eric Bergh

earlyrail

What issue of X2200 South?
I have many.
Howard Garner

csxt5555

Issues 51&52 from 1975

On Aug 2, 2019, at 8:26 PM, earlyrail <cascaderail@...> wrote:

What issue of X2200 South?
I have many.
Howard Garner

earlyrail

Sorry, looks like I sold them all a few years ago.

Howard Garner

Charlie Vlk

All
What Nelson meant to say was Phase I had rhe air intakes for the  radiator on the sides of the hood instead of one on the ends.
The frame and step locations also were different.
Charlie Vlk

On Aug 2, 2019 5:21 PM, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

Nelson Moyer

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Kevin,

I have good photocopies of Extra 2200 South Issues 51 and 52, and can scan the pages with the plans for whatever phases you need. I cannot guarantee they will be in perfect scale, but you should be able to tweak them based on known dimensions. Please tell me exactly which plans or pages you need and I will try to get them done tomorrow.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On 8/2/19 6:35 PM, csxt5555 via Groups.Io wrote:
Thanks Nelson.  Yup I will.  I’m doing these as a 1.6 scale kit so I’m researching and picking the most popular phase to do first.  I really need a copy of the 2200 extra south that has all the phases.

Kevin 

Kevin

On Aug 2, 2019, at 6:21 PM, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

Nelson Moyer