Original old ORER's for sale!

proto48er

I have the following original Official Railway Equipment Registers for sale:

February 1897 in very good condition for its age (122 years old).  $250.00

November 1902 in very good condition, except that a triangular piece of the cover has been torn off  $225.00

August 1904 in excellent condition  $225.00

All three of these ORERs are complete and all pages are in excellent, almost "like new," condition!  They were part of the AT&SF set in the Chicago office.  There is a lot of interesting information in these books.  Many of the railroad entries have only L-W-H information and car numbers, but some have complete measurements for each number series of car like the later ORERs.

PM me if interested.  Thanks!  A.T. Kott

proto48er

Sold, pending payment!   Thank you!!!!

A.T. Kott