Topics

3/4 improved dreadnaught endo for a 10'-0" IH boxcar

O Fenton Wells

Does anyone make such a product?
Fenton Wells

Tony Thompson

Isn’t that the end on the IM 12-panel box car?
Tony Thompson

On Aug 26, 2019, at 4:58 PM, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Does anyone make such a product?
Fenton Wells

pennsylvania1954

Fenton--Also the Branchline Rib/3/4 end can be modified. Sand or file the rib off flush then trim to the correct height. For me, the BL end looks better with its rounded contours. The ribs of the IM end resemble gear teeth.
--
Steve Hoxie
Pensacola FL

Greg Martin

Exactly Tony and I believe they offer it as a separate part.

It was always on Richard list of purpose project we developed over Labor Day weekend and it has yet to be offered... go figure.

Greg Martin

Why Yes I have done some modeling...

Sent from AOL Desktop

In a message dated 8/26/2019 5:49:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, tony@... writes:

Isn’t that the end on the IM 12-panel box car?
Tony Thompson

On Aug 26, 2019, at 4:58 PM, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Does anyone make such a product?
Fenton Wells

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin