Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] early tank car photos

Thanks everyone!

I posted up some of the early tank cars in an album.

I'm also posting up my ACF Type 7 Hi Walk Collection.

I do also have a bunch of ACF Type X pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Levi.

Also, I have decals I had made up for some of those, including: The Texas Company, Peerless Tank Line 1804 (Single Dome Series), Morrell Tank Line, Rocky Mountain Oil & Fuel, and The Florence Pipe & Tool Company. All HO Scale.

San Antonio & San Francisco

Thanks everyone!

I posted up some of the early tank cars in an album.

I'm also posting up my ACF Type 7 Hi Walk Collection.

I do also have a bunch of ACF Type X pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Levi.

Also, I have decals I had made up for some of those, including: The Texas Company, Peerless Tank Line 1804 (Single Dome Series), Morrell Tank Line, Rocky Mountain Oil & Fuel, and The Florence Pipe & Tool Company. All HO Scale.

Ralph W. Brown

Hi Levi,

Welcome aboard!

I will be looking forward to seeing your photographs.  I’m particularly interested in early freight (and passenger) cars, especially those that could have shown up on Long Island and elsewhere in the northeast, but I anxiously await whatever you have to share.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966