Topics

RPM Chicagoland summary

Eric Hansmann

I’ve posted a short summary of the recently RPM Chicagoland event. This includes a link to a gallery of photos I snapped during the meet. Please share the link with friends so they can plan to attend an RPM. Enjoy!

http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/2019/10/30/2019-rpm-chicagoland-summary/

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

Paul Doggett

Eric

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 30 Oct 2019, at 17:51, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

I’ve posted a short summary of the recently RPM Chicagoland event. This includes a link to a gallery of photos I snapped during the meet. Please share the link with friends so they can plan to attend an RPM. Enjoy!

http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/2019/10/30/2019-rpm-chicagoland-summary/

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

Lester Breuer

Thank You Eric for your time and effort to take and create the 120 photo gallery.  Well done.
Lester Breuer

Dick Harley

I have posted my photos from RPM Chicagoland on my SmugMug site:
https://harley-trains.smugmug.com/Model-RR-Shows

I also posted my clinic on UP freight car painting & lettering at:
https://harley-trains.smugmug.com/UP-PLN-FRT

Enjoy,
Dick Harley
Laguna Beach,  CA

Tim O'Connor

Thanks for sharing your fantastic presentation on UP freight cars Dick. Wow!

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*