Topics

From the Lake States photos

Tim O'Connor

Texas & Northern

On 11/8/2019 8:54 PM, George Courtney via Groups.Io wrote:
What was the name of the railroad with the initials T&N? Anyone know?  I see a couple of their gons in the Lakes States photos.  I wondered about Tennessee & Northern with a connection to the Sheffield steel plant in Alabama.  But a Google turned up nothing.

George Courtney
--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*