Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2020 um 18:11 Uhr
Von: "Clark Propst" <cepropst@q.com>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Help with a SP box car
I didn't have to leave town this morning so I finished....Thought I'd finished, just remembered the cut lever...The SP mini-kit, I'll add the uncoupling lever and paint next.
I'm also attaching a model I did the week before CCB. It's an old Sunshine "Unibody" kit for a KCS rebuilt box car. I was expecting a yellow casting flat kit. To my surprise I got a C&BT kit with a couple of resin castings....I used the two castings and the carbody, the rest is from my parts stash.
CW Propst

Clark Propst

I didn't have to leave town this morning so I finished....Thought I'd finished, just remembered the cut lever...The SP mini-kit, I'll add the uncoupling lever and paint next.
I'm also attaching a model I did the week before CCB. It's an old Sunshine "Unibody" kit for a KCS rebuilt box car. I was expecting a yellow casting flat kit. To my surprise I got a C&BT kit with a couple of resin castings....I used the two castings and the carbody, the rest is from my parts stash.
CW Propst

Bruce Smith

Tim,

National Scale Car is a new model company from Canada. http://nationalscalecar.com
Lots of doors, tracks, details...
Ryan Menddell and his wife Samantha were at Cocoa Beach.

Regards,
Bruce
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL