Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: LV Boxcar 72286

LV 80212 was part of the 80001-80400 series of 34-foot IL boxcars. Only 48 were listed in the October 1926 ORER.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

I have this photo a friend gave me a long time ago. An early version of the LV's "wrongway door" boxcar.

    Bud Rindfleisch

Eric Hansmann

LV 80212 was part of the 80001-80400 series of 34-foot IL boxcars. Only 48 were listed in the October 1926 ORER.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

I have this photo a friend gave me a long time ago. An early version of the LV's "wrongway door" boxcar.

    Bud Rindfleisch

Bud Rindfleisch

I have this photo a friend gave me a long time ago. An early version of the LV's "wrongway door" boxcar.
    Bud Rindfleisch

Bob Chaparro

Photo: LV Boxcar 72286

Circa 1905 photo:

https://www.loc.gov/pictures/item/2016804745/

Click on one of the "View Larger" tabs to see this car in detail.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA