From: Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...>
Date: 1/25/20 12:19 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] American Unlimited 16,000 Tank Car

I would like to get the demsions of the new American Limited  16,000 tank model that came out I believe last year.   I would appreciate getting the tank length and diameter in HO Scale.
Thank You in advance for your time and effort to respond.
Lester Breuer

Steve SANDIFER

https://midwestmodelrr.com/brand/american-limited-models/

ATSF, used in company service.

J. Stephen Sandifer

From: Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...>

Date: 1/25/20 12:19 PM (GMT-10:00)

I would like to get the demsions of the new American Limited  16,000 tank model that came out I believe last year.   I would appreciate getting the tank length and diameter in HO Scale.
Thank You in advance for your time and effort to respond.
Lester Breuer

WILLIAM PARDIE

_._,_._,_

Is this the car?

Bill Pardie

Allan Smith

Santa Fe Tank Cars Rolling Stock Reference Series Volume Five Page 84 has a drawing of the Tk-O,N Tank cars. The tank is 96" in diameter and 44' 73/8" over tank heads.

Al Smith
Sonora CA