Topics

Prototype info on labels, was the hijacked thread RE: [RealSTMFC] Consumer Warning Labels

Schuyler Larrabee

For what a lot of us want to know . . . it could be much simpler for the manufacturer.

“Verified prototype car and paint scheme, 1948 photo”

Still up to the buyer to establish the earliest date, unless the photo when located shows and earlier BLT date, but at least there’s one data point shown.

Foobies wouldn’t be labeled this way.

Schuyler