Topics

Priming w/Yellow

Bill Welch

Just primed my M-K-T company built War Emergency boxcar w/Badger's Neutral Yellow primer.

Bill Welch

Todd Sullivan

Wow, Bill, that's a pretty smooth looking finish.  Nice model, too!  Where did you get the Badger primer?

Todd Sullivan

Bill Welch

Amazon is one source. . .

Bill Welch

Allen Cain

Do not know where Bill got his but here is a search link for Amazon. Lots of colors to chose from:

Allen Cain

Jack Mullen

That covered well and looks really nice, Bill.  Sometimes it's difficult to get a sufficiently opaque finish with yellow paints. The yellow primer should really help with that problem. Looking forward to seeing the completed work.

Jack Mullen

Aley, Jeff A

Hi Bill,

               How many coats of primer is on the model?

Thanks,

-Jeff