From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hudson Leighton
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 1:40 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] T & P 40915

T & P 40915 circa 1926 possibly Puyallup, WA.

Hudson Leighton <hudsonl@...>

These are actually Northern Pacific Ry. Joint Facility Photos, I don't have the notes, but they would say "G: served by xyz RR & NP."

They have every joint track, and industry photographed and labeled.

So you could send a message saying "page X, Item B the crossover that you pay 43.234% of costs has been repaired, here is the bill"

Neat books, I have one for the Minneapolis/St. Paul area in my collection.

-Hudson